Podcast: Play in new window | Download
About This Episode
Dr Dave Bettenhousen & Carla Bogni-Kidd have lived 29 lives together. They share their experiences of repeated reincarnation and how they reconciled their religious beliefs and helped others heal and learn from “The Gift of Past Lives.”
They have written four books on their experiences:
- “The Gift of Past Lives with Mother, Isabella, God & Elizabeth”
- “Hell No, Reincarnation?”
- “The Manual”
- “Her Hooba and His Rose”
In their interview, they reveal:
- What lessons did they learn?
- How they reconciled their Catholic upbringing with reincarnation?
- How does what we now know about reincarnation relate to the Bible?
- Is reincarnation really proof that God’s exists?
About Dave and Carla
Dr. Dave Bettenhausen presently serves part-time, as the Vice President of Medical Affairs at a small midwestern hospital. He retired after twenty-five years as a physician and ten previous years as a cardiac surgical nurse.
Carla Bogni-Kidd after forty years of office managing for Dave and his predecessor, she’s retired and co-authors books and speaks with Dave to their share past life experiences.
Dave and Carla have taught meditation at various universities and centers and trained with Dr. and Mrs. Brian Weiss at The Omega Institute in Past Life Regression.
Social and Other Links:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/migebooks
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/migebooks
About Victoria Andersen
Victoria Andersen is an author, podcaster, and course creator. In addition to publishing several books, she hosts the Leap into Your Story Podcast for writers.
FREE Offer: https://www.leapintoyourstory.com/gifts/
Writing Course: https://leapintoyourstory.thinkific.com
Leave A Comment