Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What You Will Discover
I’m excited to announce my new course to help writers take their first steps in writing a book.
It’s a 3-in-1 course designed for fiction, non-fiction, and memoir writing.
With the “Leap Into Your Story ~ Writing with Ease Course”, you’ll learn easy tips and practical steps that help you:
- Overcome your fears about writing
- Put your ideas into motion with easy steps to build your outline and develop your chapters.
- Create an irresistible “hook” to lure your readers into your story and craft memorable characters.
- Comparison between traditional publishers or to self-publish.
- Explore self-publishing resources after you’ve completed your book
- Market and promote with social media (for free)
- And much, much more!
Take The Next Step
Take the first leap into your story by claiming our groundbreaking free mini-course – a “taster” for what you’ll get when you claim the “Leap Into Your Story ~ Writing with Ease Course” the moment it comes out:
Connect With Your Host
Free Resources for Authors: https://www.LeapIntoYourStory.com/gifts/
Victoria Andersen’s Books: https://www.leapintoyourstory.com/books-by-victoria-andersen/
Victoria Andersen was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Growing up in the San Fernando Valley, she experienced personal, social, and environmental transformational events, such as the death of her mother, riots, and natural disasters, including a major California earthquake.
While running a successful antique business with her husband, she was guided to move to a town she’d never even heard of before, just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Leaving everything behind, she moved to the Southwest and begins a new life.
She currently lives in central New Mexico with her husband, cats, and wildlife that roam through her yard, near the Rio Grande River.
When she isn’t writing, she’s working in her ceramic studio, gardening, or hiking ancient Native American petroglyphs near her home.
Leave A Comment